Tuesday 31 July 2012

Piking round up



I've not been out a great deal recently. In fact I've only just got back from a visit to see summer, which seemed to be located in Benidorm while I was there. Not sure if summer will be making its way to England or not this year so if you want to see it get yourself off to Spain for a week or two. Over the last couple of weeks my fishing has been limited, so I thought I'd simply round up the month before we start a brand new one.


It's not been a bad bit of fishing really, the few times I've been out. I've notched up another sixteen pike on the lures, with four of them scrapper doubles. Nothing really worthy of a photo and even though the weather hasn't exactly been red hot, I've made an attempt to get the fish back quickly where possible. I could have had plenty more fish but seemed to have as many fish shake the hook or me miss them all together. It's all been part of the fun and since I've not been chasing any targets it's been very pleasurable indeed.




 
2012 pike tally
 Doubles 25
Total 139
Largest 22.5lb
Bonus Perch 3

No comments:

Post a Comment